Dear Valued Customer,
We implore all customers who operate essential applications that will continue to run during this shut-down period to contact us before Thursday in order to make the necessary arrangements to stock at least one back-up pump and/or pump spares for your application.
As you may all be aware by now, our country will be entering into a nation-wide 21-day shutdown as of 26 March 2020 midnight. As a responsible South African owned company, Liquid Movers will not be able to operate in our full capacity during this shut-down period, however, we are able to offer the following services via employees who will be working remotely
- Pump specialists across all our national branches will be available on mobile numbers and email for any queries or technical assistance.
- Video calling via various apps and platforms can be arranged directly with the respective pump specialist as and when needed or applicable.
Orders & Invoices:
- Orders will be received and invoiced accordingly, however, delivery for the general public will only resume after the 16th April 2020.
- Should your application fall under an “essential service” and is in-stock, collection from our head office will be discussed and arranged accordingly.
- Given that this is a world-wide pandemic and most of our European suppliers have shut down their operations until further notice, a delay on arrival of stock can be expected.
- Hence first priority and preference on all current stock on hand will be given to applications categorized under “essential services” and thereafter to our loyal customers.
We look forward to resuming business as normal in the near future, but until then, the Liquid Movers team thanks you for your co-operation, understanding and doing everything within your means to help flatten the curve.