MOUVEX C – SERIES
Mouvex® C Series Eccentric Disc Pumps have been specifically designed for air-sensitive and shear-sensitive products. They feature a unique seal-less design with a double stainless-steel bellows that ensures durability, safety and product containment.
The result is a pump that delivers very high suction and discharge pressures that allow it to self-prime and fully strip lines, a critical consideration for maximizing product recovery.
Liquid Movers are the authorised agents of Mouvex pumps in South Africa which means we can guarantee the most affordable prices, fastest lead time and best customer service from any of our nationwide offices.
Contact us for more info: email@example.com or +27 11 708 0600
PERFORMANCE AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Seal-free design means leak free without mechanical seal, packing or magnets
- Self-priming with strong suction power
- Ability to clear the pipes
- Ability to run dry
- Low shear
- Maintenance of the delivery/pressure performance over time due to automatic disc/cylinder adjustment
- Outstanding volumetric efficiency
- Pumped product constantly renewed
- Ability to pump low and high viscosity products
- Output not affected by viscosity variation
- Low linear speed
- Low pulsation effect
- High temperature: HT version for C4, C8, C12, C18 models enable high-temperature transfer (up to 150° C continuous)
- Double bellow
- Bellows Monitoring System (BMS)
- Heating or cold jacket
- Mobile unit
- Stainless-steel shroud
MARKETS & APPLICATIONS
Chemical and Industrial
Transfer applications that require consistent non-pulsing flow and gentle fluid handling (low-shear rates), including isocyanates, polyols, alcohol, acid, additives, solvents, glues, paint and coatings, methacrylate, soda, ether and detergents.
Book a FREE consult with one of our pump specialists to find out more info on the Mouvex C Series Pumps.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 11 708 0600.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET