FLOW METERSLiquid Movers Flow Meter Range
Liquid Movers prides itself on linking you to international quality at affordable prices. A South African company that can be easily accessed in Johannesburg, Capetown and Durban. Formally known as AquaPump, we offer over 20 years of industry knowledge and expertise. Together with our highly trained pump specialists we’re able to tailor solutions according to your unique requirements. Liquid Movers are the experts in helping you find the right flow meter for your needs
ONLY THE BEST FLOW METER BRANDS:
Our Flow Meters are manufactured by Total Control Systems (TCS) and then imported into South Africa. Whilst the best meter technology depends on the system characteristics, Total Control System’s positive displacement flow meters and components selection criteria will vary based on the following specifications: liquid compatibility, flow rate, viscosity, temperature, pressure, suspensions, solids and the pumping technology. Speak to Liquid Movers about your unique flow meter requirements today.
We pride ourselves on only supplying the best brands in the industry. So often, companies choose to cut costs by purchasing cheaper versions of industrial products. Whilst this may seem like a cost-effective option it doesn’t take long to realize that cheaper parts means more repair costs, more down time, and therefore higher bills in the long run. This is why Liquid Movers only retails brands that guarantee quality and long service.
OUR FLOW METER RANGE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
682 Piston Meter
The TCS 682 reciprocating piston flow meter combines outstanding accuracy (0.1% of flow rate) with one of the widest turndown ratios in the industry (250:1).
The TCS 682 reciprocating piston flow meter has a rugged industrial design that is tolerant to changing viscosities, temperatures and liquids with suspensions and solids.
This proven design has over 80 years of unmatched performance and continues to provide the very best in flow measurement, backed by TCS industry leading 10 year warranty (5 year warranty LPG)!
- Flow Range: 0.76 to 190 LPM; 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: – 40 to 71°C
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2″ NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1″ & 2″ NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
- Types: SP, SPA, SPD, AF, SS, SSD, & LP
- Material: Aluminum, Ductile Iron, or Stainless Steel
700 Rotary Meters
The TCS 700 rotary flow meter combines excellent accuracy with low pressure drop. The TCS 700 rotary flow meters have a compact size and lightweight design that offers minimal maintenance and long service life. These meters are built with advanced materials of construction for a broad range of measurement applications and is accompanied by a full selection of accessories and electronic registration.
The TCS 700 series rotary flow meters have a simple and efficient meter design consisting of a housing and three rotors that rotate in unison within the measuring chamber. The absence of wear, from no metal-to-metal contact within the chamber, eliminates any deterioration in accuracy and provides a long service life.
The rotors are supported by bearings inserted into two bearing plates, where at the end of each rotor shaft is a timing gear. The timed rotation between each rotor is then transferred through the calibration adjuster to the register, giving a consistent and superior measurement of accuracy.
- Flow: Capable of up to 3,785 LPM; Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: – 40 to 71°C
- Approvals: Meets a wide range of weights and measures requirements.
700 Rotary Meter Range
includes but not limited to:
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR FLOW METERS?
CONTACT A FLOW METER SPECIALIST
Contact us today to learn more about this and other innovative Flow Meter solutions.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Liquid Movers brings you international quality at affordable prices. Contact us today for your obligation free quote.