Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website/online store operated by Liquid Movers.
Details of procedures, products, services, prices, payment and delivery are displayed on our Website. If you choose to place an order, you will be given clear instructions on how to navigate our simple online order process and you will be required to provide us with your accurate personal details. Should you require any further assistance or information please contact us.
- Liquid Movers reserves the right to change any services, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time. All prices and descriptions supersede all previous publications. All product descriptions are approximate. Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date, however, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Each item or service purchased is sold subject to additional specific terms and conditions relating to that item or service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read such additional terms.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If any goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by email and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address and contact number so that we can contact you if necessary. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time prior to acceptance.
DELIVERY & PICK- UP INFORMATION
NATIONAL & LOCAL DELIVERY: Delivery within South Africa
- All orders with a delivery destination within South Africa are shipped from our Head Office in Johannesburg via our local shipping agents. Please note that these shipping costs will be for your account and will be calculated and paid for during your online shopping process.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY: Delivery outside the boarders of South Africa
- All orders with a delivery destination beyond the borders of South Africa will be shipped via an externally sourced courier company that has reach within your specific destination. Please note that shipping costs will be for your own account.
- Picking up your order from our warehouse is FREE, however, should you opt to fetch your online order from our Johannesburg warehouse please take note of the following important guidelines:
- You can ONLY fetch from our Head Office/ warehouse located in
- Your order can ONLY be fetched if you have received an “Order ready for Collection” notification from Liquid Movers.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES:
- Delivery time frames may vary as they are dependent on the pump availability and lead time, however, should your order be in-stock the general lead time is 3-5 working days.
- In addition to the above, all goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or older on delivery. You will become the owner of goods you have ordered when they have been paid for and delivered to you.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of goods however caused.
- We like to make the process of online payment simple and secure, so for any purchase, made through the Liquid Movers online store, we have a secure https certificate, ensuring your details are sent through a secure connection.
- We offer secure payment options via PayFast.
- All orders will only be despatched once payment received. You will become the owner of goods you have ordered when they have been paid for and delivered to you.
- All displayed prices are exclusive of VAT (15%) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system.
- Prices are listed in South African Rand unless otherwise stipulated.
- In the unlikely event that the price or description of an item or service has been incorrectly advertised, we will contact you by email, telephone or post to ask whether you wish to proceed with your order with the correct price or description. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. Unless we have already despatched or commenced performance of your order, we will not be obliged to supply products or provide services at the incorrect price or based on an incorrect description.
- Payment must reflect and be cleared from your account into ours before the dispatch of your goods or provision of the service to you.
- We will issue you with an electronic receipt & tracking number to your email address once the goods have been dispatched.
- When you pay for your order by credit or debit card, we carry out checks or ‘authorisations’ with the card issuer for security reasons. Should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card, we will contact you with further details.
PUMP AVAILABILITY AND LEAD TIMES
- Not all items are stocked locally, some pump models will have to be ordered direct from the manufacturer, should your order be time sensitive, please place an enquiry with us through our contact us page for confirmed availability.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Please note that you will become the owner of goods you have ordered when they have been paid for and delivered to you.
- Returns will be dealt with individually at the discretion of Liquid Movers and depending on the circumstances of return.
- A pump can only be eligible for return if it is still in its original packaging, not damaged and has not been used.
- All costs involved in getting the pump back to our Johannesburg warehouse will be for your account.
- A 30% restocking fee will apply to all returned items.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
- We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine goods on arrival before signing for it.
- If a product is damaged or faulty, please contact us at once and no later than 1 working day of receipt, and we will arrange a refund or replacement as you request.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case, if you request a replacement, we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement, you can return it in accordance with our returns policy as outlined above under paragraph.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund/replacement item and to recover the cost of the returns delivery from you in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites;
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources; or
- the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- We can ship overseas subject to extra shipping or postage costs, as well as any additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.